DyoCense - Cylinder Tracking
- The gas cylinders for the commercial use, will be reaching to the actual customer though multiple hops starting from the filling stations.
- There is no effective tracking present to trace the cylinder during this process.
- Need a solution to prevent misuse or unauthorized usage of the cylinders.
How it works?
- Every stage in the cylinder movement will be recorded into the system using RFID tracking.
- An RFID tag will be attached to each cylinder.
- We could employ RFID reader gates or handheld scanners, depending on the volume of cylinders processed at any location.
- RFID reader gates will be able to track the cylinders going through them and record into our cloud system by using an IOT Gateway.
- An IOT gateway can support up-to 6 RFID reader gates in a location.
- RFID handheld scanners will be equipped with 3G/4G/5G technology to send the tracking details to the cloud system.
- Cloud system is capable of sending real time alerts, geo-fencing notifications, delivery notifications, booking confirmations etc.
- Analytical reports are helpful in measuring the performance of the overall system as well as each individual parties. (Eg: Quickest distributor, More number of deliveries, etc.)
- Real time tracking of cylinders (*based on the scan frequency)
- KPI reports
- Alerts for delay in delivery
- Alerts for successful delivery
- Alerts for missing cylinder
- Alerts for invalid delivery attempts
- Real time rule engine
- Analytical rule engine
- SMS/Email/WhatsApp integrations
- API ready design
- Cyber secure and Trusted platform.
- End to End encrypted data transfer.